Map & Directions
The Main Idea @ Camp Walden is located in Denmark, Maine – approximately 45 miles northwest of Portland, ME and 30 miles east of North Conway, NH.
Driving Directions to The Main Idea @ Camp Walden
- Take your favorite route North to Portsmouth NH, continue North on I-95/Maine Turnpike to exit 45.
- Take exit 45, and bear Right to Maine Mall Road.
- Turn Left at the light. Continue on Maine Mall Road (Payne Rd), past Walmart.
- Turn Right onto Rt 114, just before Lowe’s. Continue on Rt 114 to Rt 22.
- Turn Left at the light onto Rt 22/114 and continue to the next light. Turn Right at the light onto Rt 114, 2.9 miles to Gorham ME.
- Continue through the light on Rt 114, 7.4 miles to Sebago ME. Proceed through two 4 way stops. After the second 4 way stop continue 8.8 miles to East Sebago.
- Turn Left onto Long Hill Road, (there is a Camp Walden sign pointing you in the correct direction) 0.3 of a mile past the Richard’s Dairy Bar on your left. Proceed West on Long Hill Road for 2.5 miles.
- Bear Right at the Stop sign onto Rt 107. Continue West on Rt 107 for 2.2 miles to Hancock Pond Road.
- Turn Left onto Hancock Pond Road (follow sign to Denmark) and travel 5.8 miles to Berry Road.
- Turn Left onto Berry Road, Walden sign on the right just before the turn, 0.75 miles and at the top of the hill turn Left onto 93 Walden Drive.
NOTE: for GPS, use 218 Berry Road Denmark, ME 04022
Or, if you want to find your own directions, the address is:
93 Walden Drive, Denmark, ME 04022 (Map of Camp)